The trophies for Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor have been revealed to the public.
The full list:
- A Graug’s Heel (10 GP): Capitalize on a Warchief’s fear
- A Mighty Doom (10 GP): Acquire a level 25 rune
- A New Master (15 GP): Brand a Captain while in combat
- And it Burns, Burns, Burns (15 GP): Use the detonate ability to burn 50 Uruks
- Bearer of the Shining Lamp (20 GP): Collect 100 percent of the Ithildin
- Black Celebration (15 GP): Poison a captain at his own feast
- Burning Vengeance (15 GP): Perform an execution on a flaming berserker
- Crowned with Living Light (10 GP): Collect 50 percent of the Ithildin
- Divide and Conquer (15 GP): Eliminate the bodyguar…
This idea popped up in my head a while back, but could Talion potentially be rejected by Gondor at the start of the game?
Like, after the invasion over at the Black Gate happens and Talion along with his family is slaughtered, he wakes up, wraith inside of him and all, and he tries to go back to Gondor. Only the wraith starts acting up/they found his dead body before, and is ultimately rejected by his kin aswell.
I dunno, thought it could make for a neat little moment at the start. Sort of like the way RDR started.Read more >
I've been here for 2 days at best, but one thing that really surprises me is Monolith are actually involved with the Wiki and there is even a dedicated app for this. This got me thinking, what exactly is the scope of their goals for this wiki? like, how far reaching an integrated will the app be with the wiki?Read more >