Koelnmesse has closed its doors, and all of us here at Monolith Productions have arrived safely back in Washington State. We’re tremendously grateful to the fans who stood in the three hour line to play, and share our excitement for the release of Shadow of Mordor.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor received 10 total nominations at Gamescom 2014. Here's a quick rundown:
- GamesSoul: Best of gamescom
- Worlds Factory: Best Action gamescom
- gamescom: Best PC game
- gamescom: Best Console Game – Sony PlayStation
- IGN: People’s Choice
- XGN: Game Of The Show
- Gamerspack: Game of The Show
- Gamerspack: Action Adventure
- Lazygamer.net: Best of gamesom
- Chip: Messe Highlight
Having both press and gamers from the world 'round play as Talion for the very first time was an incredible experience, and we can't wait for more people to get hands-on time with their personal Nemesis.
But now, we march onward to PAX Prime 2014. See you soon, Seattle. Be ready to leave your mark.