We’ve been keeping a close eye on you. And, as humble members of your conversation, we’re compelled to join in whenever we can. That’s why this week, our Twitch stream will focus in on the road to War alongside one of our fearless leaders.
To kick things off our VP of Creative, Michael de Plater is going to join us for a quick chat directly with you – the community. His time is limited, so be sure to get there early!
To follow that up, we’re going to spend some time in Shadow of Mordor conquering the greatest challenges it has to offer. As we’ve seen so many of you diving back into your playthroughs, we couldn’t help but get in on the action!
Join us. This Friday, 2 PM Pacific at: http://www.twitch.tv/MonolithLiveRead more >
Friends, Rangers, and Uruk sympathizers,
The time has finally arrived. The second-coming of the award-winning Nemesis System is well on its way - and gameplay has officially been revealed!
But, we've known you for a while. We're sure you're going to want some more. That's why this upcoming Friday at 2 PM Pacific, we're going to host a Developer's Cut stream live on our Twitch Channel. There, you'll get an up-close and personal look at the Gameplay Reveal alongside our VP of Creative here at Monolith Productions, Michael de Plater. (You can thank us in Chat.)
Join us! We'll have plenty to discuss – and we're sure you might have a couple extra questions of your own.
See you Friday.Read more >
Celebrimbor’s story has only just begun to be told. With the upcoming release of The Bright Lord there’s much more to discover, and during this adventure it might be wise to have a co-pilot. To handle those duties, we recommend Palantir for iPad, a joint effort of Wikia, WB Games, Monolith Productions, and you, the members of our incredible community. Here’s a few reasons why you should load up your iPad with Palantir today:
- Stay in Sync with your current game
- At any time during an in-game cutscene, Palantir’s Sync Mode can tell you much, much more. Whether you want to learn about a character, a location, or even one of our official videos, Sync Mode can listen to what’s happening and provide you with all the latest information, straight from W…
Prepare to return to the Second Age of Mordor. A time frought with war, and with two beings of immense power going head-to-head over the power of a humble Ring.
Introducing, The Bright Lord story DLC - available TODAY for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam!
Included in The Bright Lord:
- Play as Celebrimbor, the Bright Lord, wielding a Ring of Power to challenge Sauron for domination.
- Massive story campaign, including 10 new Missions.
- Face the power of the Dark Lord and his armies at the height of
- An epic boss fight against the Dark Lord Sauron himself for domination of Mordor.
- Elite Nemesis Enemies and Warchiefs up to Level 25 with deadly new abilities!
- Face an Elite Orc Army with more powerful and upgraded warriors.
- Play as the Elve…
Not that long ago, we gave you your first look at the very first story DLC for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. And, today, we're proud to announce that it's finally here!
Introducing, Lord of the Hunt - available today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam.
In Lord of the Hunt, you'll get:
- New Story & Lore: Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Missions & Challenges: New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Nemeses: Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters: Ride into battle on the Wretched Gra…