|The Mithril Blade|
|Acharn, Talion's dagger.|
|Rewards||400XP, 150 + 50 Mirian|
Looking for help with a quest? Consult our Super Walkthrough!
"A flash of silver lightning, carving his way through the Dark Lord's ranks. Each foe had his life stolen away before he knew it."
- Stealth kill 10 Slavers in 3 minutes
- Bonus: Avoid detection
- Staying in stealth is all you really need to know to complete this mission. Use Attract to draw the Uruks away from their fellows, then silently kill them.
- Uruks have terrible peripheral vision, so just be sure to stay behind them. As long as no other Uruks are facing the one you are assassinating you will probably not be detected.
- You have no need to Brutalize the Uruks, so do not bother. Swift and silent is the way to go.
- Watch out for the time limit. If you are being overly cautious, you may find yourself running out of time.
- Mithril is the most precious and prized metal in Middle-earth, found only in the dwarven city-mine of Khazad-dûm (Moria). It is described as "light as a feather, and hard as dragon-scales" by Bilbo Baggins.
- Few mithril items exist in Middle-earth due to its rarity. Some known mithril objects include Frodo's mail shirt, the helms of the Guards of the Citadel in Minas Tirith , and Nenya, the Ring of Water born by Galadriel.