Talion can dominate any Uruk by grabbing them, and pressing Action ( X; A). He can then either gather intel from their minds, or kill them instantly.
For Caragors and Graug, Talion must endure a single or multiple-stage quick-time event to bend their minds to his will, effectively becoming his obedient servant.
When an Uruk is dominated by Talion, the player is given four choices:
- Command: Do missions from within the Nemesis hierarchy with the dominated captain, examples include killing off other Nemeses in duels, hunting beasts to increase standing in Uruk society, etc.
- Kill: Kill the dominated Nemesis.
- Death Threat: Used to threaten the Captains into bolstering their defences. While the fight against the Captains will be considerably more difficult, the reward will include an epic rune.
- Dismiss: Dismissing an Uruk can provide a strong tactical advantage. A branded an Uruk will stay under Talion's control, and remain in the general area he's currently defending. A dismissed Uruks in an area can be called in as reinforcements. There's a chance that, as Uruk Captains kill each other and die, a marked Uruk will make their way up the ranks.
Other abilties Edit
- Dominating a Caragor will allow Talion to ride upon its back and command it to attack.
- Talion also has the option to dominate large Graugs. Under his control, he can command them to attack enemies.