|A Elbereth Gilthoniel|
|Azkâr, Celebrimbor's bow.|
|Rewards||400XP, 200 + 50 Mirian|
Looking for more guides? Check out our Super Walkthrough!
"He was singing the hymn when the ambush came. It was the last mistake his enemies ever made."
- Kill all archers (around 15)
- Bonus: Kill 10 Uruks with headshot kills
- The tent provides decent cover. It is stocked full of Elf-shot, so always retreat back there for ammo.
- If the tent is not sufficient cover, there is a crane just outside of the tent that provides a good defensive position.
- Focus and health are your main worries. If you are trying to get the bonus, you may find yourself in jeopardy as you wait for your focus to recharge. Conversely, the archers do not move much, so you may not need the slow time effect to get headshots.
- It is interesting to note that you do not need to kill the archers with your bow to complete the main objective. Using Shadow Strike to close and then melee killing them works just fine.
Did You Know?Edit
- A Elbereth Gilthoniel is an "aerlinn" (poem) of Rivendell written about Varda, the wife of Manwe and queen of the Valar.
- It is said that Elves do not sleep in the same way that Men do, but that instead they become lost in dreams and sing hymns and poems of the Elder Days while awake in a trancelike state.